Despite sniffles and aches, I managed to have a moderately productive day. We ended up not riding, as we were one jouster down and there was much to be done off-horseback. We sorted through the solid lances, then sanded and painted base coats on all the good ones. There was a decision, really precipitated by J. and myself, that all the bad guy lances would be black and silver and all those of the good guys would be green and gold. Done. Ditto for the breaks, and we're going for a uniformity of pattern on ALL of them so that the balsa lances will be a tidge less conspicuous. We also played around with how to attach the handguards.
Cleaned out the tack room - again - as well. Hopefully we can keep at least half the room (the side with the actual tack!) clear. I am so frelling sick of having to climb over boxes and extenstion cords and general crap to get to my saddle. Honestly.
Scenes all day tomorrow. I'm supposed to be off book, or close to.