Thing is, there's a serious dearth of button-down vests out there. A few years past, in a similar waistcoat drought, I purchased a pretty cool vest from this site. Considering how much Don loves it, how much he still wears it and how well it fits, I'm thinking the time has come to give them my custom once more. Thing is, there are a whole lot of options. I've narrowed it down, but I'd really like your input.
Now, keep in mind most of Don's vests are dark (black, grey, dark brown tweed) and, if there is a pattern, it's fairly understated. Going a bit snazzier, while not necessary, is all to the good. Given that, what choices do YOU like?
1. Shawl collar, pale blue with swirls
2. Also blue, this time with stripes
3. Red with fun pattern, nice details
4. Red again. Classic cut, excellent fabric
5. Stripey red. I'm quite fond of this one
6. More stripey; VERY different from anything he already owns